For the pulled turkey
For the korma sauce:
- Butterfly the turkey breast to ensure an even cooking.
- Sprinkle turkey breast with turmeric and garam masala. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Put the turkey breast in a pot. Add poultry broth. Cover with water, if needed. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Poach turkey breast for 15 minutes, until its internal temperature reaches 165ºF (74ºC).
- Let the turkey breast cool in the broth. Using two forks or your fingers, pull apart turkey breast. Set aside.
For basmati rice:
- While the turkey is resting, preheat oven to 220°C (425°F) to roast cauliflower florets.
- Caramelize onion for 8 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic and spices, and cook 2 more minutes.
- Add tomato paste, ground almonds (or cashew nuts), coconut milk and poultry broth. Stir and let simmer 15 minutes at medium heat.
- Adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Add pulled turkey breast just before serving.
- While korma sauce is simmering, lay cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle cauliflower with oil. Cook in the oven at 220°C (425°F) for about 15 minutes or until florets are golden.
- Bring poultry broth and coconut milk to boil. Add rice and turmeric. Let simmer for 10 minutes or according to instructions on package.
Put the korma turkey in a bowl. Garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve with turmeric and cauliflower rice. Serve with naan bread, if desired.