Use different herb combinations to flavour the roulade however you’d like! Thyme and sage, dill and parsley or oregano and basil would all be delicious combinations!
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Lay the turkey breast out onto a cutting board. Cover with plastic wrap and use a meat tenderizer or rolling pin to pound the turkey breast to about ½” thickness. Remove the plastic wrap and season the turkey with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave. To the bowl, add the rosemary, thyme, chives and lemon zest and mix well to combine. Dollop the herb mixture over the turkey breast and use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly.
- Start at one end of the turkey breast and use your hands to roll it like a jelly roll. Tuck in the ends and any of the herb mixture that may fall out. Place the turkey roulade onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cut the prosciutto slices in half. Take one half and lay it over the turkey roulade; repeat with each prosciutto slice until the turkey breast is fully covered. Place the baking sheet in the oven to roast for 45-50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Once the turkey roulade is fully cooked, allow it to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into rounds and place onto a platter. Sprinkle the pomegranate arils over top just before serving.