Air frying gives these terrific turkey meatballs a crisp exterior without all the massive amounts of oil and the mess of you get with pan frying. Paired with the salad, the meatballs make a terrific lunch or light supper.
- For the meatballs: In a large bowl, mix turkey, breadcrumbs, red onion, salt, pepper, egg, mustard, maple syrup, and olive oil.
- Roll the mixture into 1½ inch balls; you’ll get about 8 total.
- Place the meatballs in the basket of the air fryer and set to 300˚F for 16 minutes.
- Cook meatballs until cooked through and golden-brown. (For most even results, give the meatballs a shake halfway through cooking.)
- Transfer cooked meatballs to a plate to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, toss the greens with the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese over the greens and serve with the meatballs