1. If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you can make this soup stove top. Simple follow the instructions in step 1and then let simmer on the stove top for 30 minutes then proceed to step 4. 2. If you are using leftover cooked turkey, don’t add it under pressure but rather stir it in as part of step four.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté and add the oil, onion, garlic, carrot, celery and potato. Let sauté for about five minutes. Add the turkey and spices and stir to combine. Sauté another five minutes. Add the stock.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot and set to Manual (high pressure) for 15 minutes. Be sure the lever on the lid is set to “sealing”.
- After 15 minutes of cook time, turn the lever to “venting” and release the pressure. As always, it is important to keep your hands and face away from the steam as it releases and wait until the float valve drops completely before opening the Instant Pot.
- Add the corn and coconut milk and stir thoroughly. Enjoy!