- Remove meat from turkey parts. Cut into 1” (2.5 cm) pieces. Refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat and stir in turmeric.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; add shallots and cook for 4 minutes until transparent.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook 1 minute.
- Add turkey and mushrooms, cook about 7 minutes.
- Add broth, water, fish sauce and season to taste.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes until turkey is cooked and tender. Set aside.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- Cook rice noodles for 3-4 minutes.
To serve: In each of four bowls, place noodles and top with turkey mixture. Garnish with peanuts, egg, a squeeze of lime, scallion greens and chopped coriander.