If using frozen turkey roast, thaw it out before seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix thoroughly chipotle peppers, fresh rosemary, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, black pepper and salt.
- Rub a generous amount of the seasoning paste all over the turkey roast.
- Place the turkey roast on a roasting pan and transfer it into the oven.
- Roast the turkey for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Allow the roast to rest for 8 - 10 minutes before slicing.